Monday, November 25, 2013

Did You Say Crazy?

Got a little behind on updating again. (Sorry) 

My last update was in August when I was having major hemoptysis, which has now resolved. Since then life has been kind of hectic in both good and not so good ways. Unfortunately, I am no longer engaged. And, I'm sorry, but I won't go into detail out of respect. I am quite happy that I have been able to spend more time with my brother, Lucas, since the break up. I have not been able to bond much with him the past few years as we've both been kind of busy with our own things so being able to sit and talk to him and just hang out is something I've been treasuring. (He even let me drive his diesel, 6-speed truck!)

This past week has been kind of difficult. The 20th was one year since my beautiful grandma received her angel wings and yesterday would have been her 71st birthday. I am so thankful to have my own personal angel looking out for me.

I am currently in the hospital. I was admitted via ER with chest tightness, shortness of breath, and low O2. Tomorrow will one week. Doctors are suspicious of a new bug growing in my lungs, called Mycobacterium, because of something they saw on my chest CT. Now we're just waiting for the cultures to come back. 

I will try to get back on and update more soon. I have visitors coming so I need to get ready. :) I hope you all have an incredible day!

No comments:

Post a Comment