Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Short Update

PFTs today showed some improvement, although not as much as I would have liked to see. At least we are going in the right direction. I was transferred to TCU(Transitional Care Unit) today because I am not "sick enough" to be in the hospital.

I was lucky enough last night to get a visit from my brother, Lucas, his girlfriend, Bri, and my friend, Dan. We had fun and shared some good laughs with each other. I feel so blessed to have Lucas as my brother. I know I can go to him with anything. And he can come to me with anything.

Mom was also down yesterday morning with Nick, my older brother, and Tiffany, Nick's friend. I spent a majority of our visit helping Nick with his Algebra homework and playing with Buddy, our family's dog.

I am excited about Thursday. Its Thanksgiving and Dan, his parents, and Isaiah are all coming down to visit me! If I could I would skip tomorrow and go straight to Thursday.

I hope you all have a wonderful night and I will post again soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment