Sunday, June 23, 2013

Colorful Pictures, Mismatched Socks, and Fuzzy Blankets

Hey! I'm just bored... So, I thought I would make a new blog posting.

Random information: I think its funny that the first things people ALWAYS comment on when they come into my room are the pictures I draw, my mismatched socks, and my fuzzy purple blanket. 

When I am in the hospital, I love to draw and write quotes and sayings and draw little doodles. It helps me to stay positive and helps the room to feel more like its my own. I seriously bring an entire suitcase full of artsy things to do while I am in the hospital. 
One thing that really helps me stay upbeat when I am having a rough day is making a picture with the names of everyone that inspires me or everything I am thankful for. Sometimes I just want to give up fighting, but I will NEVER do that. Every time I feel like I can't do it anymore I look at my left ring finger and see my beautiful engagement ring. Or think about my future children.
Tomorrow is PFT day. If my numbers have increased then I can go home on Tuesday! So, please, keep praying for good numbers! I've been in the hospital about as long as I can stand to be. This current stay has probably been the one I've struggled the most with. It's been a little bit harder to keep my positive attitude up, but I am still doing it! I refuse to let my illness define me and rule me. 
We'll it is close to midnight. I'm off to bed. Goodnight all!

No comments:

Post a Comment