Wednesday, June 18, 2014

100 Truths About Me :)

100 Truths About Me: 
(I was really bored so I came up with 100 different things you may or may not know about me and my life.)
***EDITED June 2018
Jeffery and I <3 My best friend
1.       My full name is Amber Rose Goff.
2.       I was born July 15, 1992 at 3:00pm.
3.       I’m married to Jeffery Allen Stillman Goff.
4.       My maiden name is Zitzloff, and I was married for a short time before Jeff.
5.       Our anniversary is February 10, 2016.
6.       I’m an army wife and sister.
7.       I have Cystic Fibrosis and Diabetes.
8.       I have two biological brothers, a foster brother, and three foster sisters: Nick, Lucas, Ryan, Stephanie, Hannah, and Kassy
9.       I was in foster care for six years.
10.   I have two dogs: Mator and Diesel. Both rescued Itailan Mastiffs.
11.   I love anything artsy and creative.
12.   I earned my black belt on March 8, 2008.
13.   Music is my life. Country is my favorite.
14.   I am Bipolar and I have Borderline Personality Disorder.
Mator sleeping on my lap
15.   I love to collect inspirational quotes and sayings.
16.   I like to read and write poetry.
17.   Pretzels are my favorite snack.
18.   I eat Mild Cheddar Cheese off the block.
19.   I pray to be able to have children one day.
20.   I love taking pictures and photography.
21.   Animals are my passion.
22.   I have 6 best/close friends.
23.   Facebook and Instagram are my addictions.
24.   My phone is my lifeline.
25.   I have a bucket list of 100 things I want to do before I die.
26.   My blood type is O Positive.
27.   I’ve had numerous blood transfusions.
Jeff and Diesel <3

28.   I’ve never traveled outside the United States.
29.   I am a very picky eater.
30.   My phobias are spiders and clowns.
Bacon sleeping with Mator
31.   Blue and Purple are my favorite colors.
32.   I am 5’2”.
33.   I prefer country living over the city.
34.   I want to get a horse.
35.   I love to sing.
36.   2010 is my graduating year.
37.   I went to Annandale High School.
38.   I have two tattoos and hope to get more.
39.   I’m naturally a strawberry blonde.
40.   I was born in Minnesota and lived there for the first 21 years of my life.
41.   I moved to North Carolina in February 2014, and Indiana in November 2017.
42.   I have an insulin pump and CGM.
43.   I used to struggle with self-harm. I have been cut free for 7 years!
44.   I love crime shows.
45.   My most addicted to games are Ballz and Chop It.
46.   I have had a feeding tube since I was 10 years old.
47.   Creating patterns and designs interest me.
48.   I’ve never met anyone famous.
49.   Mountain Dew is my “must have” beverage.
50.  September 1992, I was diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis.
51.   I love tattoos and piercings.
52.   My beloved grandmother passed away November 20, 2012.
53.   I am a Christian.
54.   I am mostly an introvert.
55.   I graduated with honors.
56.   I am very passionate about the people and things I love.
57.   I’ve traveled to/through 36 out of the 50 states.
58.   The family dog has flown with me on an airplane.
59.   I’ve been on an airplane over 26 times.
60.   I cannot stand to wear matching socks.
61.   I’ve been trying for years to grow out my hair, but usually end up cutting it.
62.   I love to text message and type.
63.   Laughing is sometime I love to do.
My foster parents: Chad and Jennifer
64.   I’ve spent three Thanksgivings, two Christmases, two Valentines Days, a New Year, an Easter, and four birthdays in the hospital.
My first tattoo
65.   The entire 21 years I was in Minnesota, I only resided in one county, but four different cities and multiple different houses.
66.   I always sleep with my fan blowing.
Diesel <3
67.   Amby is my most used nickname.
68.   My zodiac sign is a Cancer.
69.   I write with my right hand but do everything else with my left.
70.   I had a major abdominal/intestinal surgery done in August 2009. 
71.   My first family vacation was taken in 2003 to Disney World.
72.   I’ve been in dance, gymnastics, baseball, karate, winter guard, and color guard.
73.   My junior year of high school, I rolled my dad’s pickup truck off a freeway bridge in a sleet storm.
74.   I like spontaneity.
75.   I don’t like excessive loudness.
76.   I am shy/quiet around new people or in larger groups.
77.   I love to make other people happy.
78.   I have a difficult time telling people no.
79.   I can be a sarcastic smartass.
80.   I’m sassy.
second tattoo in remembrance of grandma
81.   I love creative writing.
82.   Disney movies are my favorites.
83.   Cooking is not something I enjoy.
84.   I am OCD about certain things.
Me, Stephanie, Hannah, Kassy
85.   I hate making more than one trip when carrying or moving things.
86.   I love to shoot bow.
87.   I have an LG V20 and I hate it.
88.   Genetics/forensics is very intriguing to me. 
89.   I love babies.
90.   Juliana is my Goddaughter.
91.   Sometimes I tend to ramble when I talk.
92.   I often feel more strongly than I should about things.
93.   I tend to be overly self-critical and a perfectionist.
94.  I LOVE elephants.
95.   Addison Grace and Payton Ryan are the girl and boy names I have picked out for my children.
Juliana: my beautiful Goddaughter
96.   I am very opinionated when I have an opinion on something, otherwise, I am extremely passive.
97.   T.V. rarely holds my attention.
98.   Death does not scare me at all but leaving this earth before I get to accomplish my goals and do and see everything I'd like to does.
99.   Reading is a favorite of mine.
100.  I love doing DIY projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment