Friday, February 14, 2014

Moving, Marriage, and the Last Two Months

Wow... over two months again since I've updated my blog page! I'm so sorry to all of you who continue to check for updates. Life has been BUSY, wonderful, incredible, AMAZING, and magical!

At the end of February/beginning of March, I will be moving to North Carolina. I am so excited!

Justin and I were married on January 21st, 2014 by a JP in Cumberland County, NC while I was visiting. Due to his work schedule, we have not been able to take a honeymoon yet. We also didn't have a ceremony for the same reason. However; when he has enough time off we will be coming back to MN to have a ceremony with family and close friends.

I made it two months with no hospitalization! It may not sound like much, but for me this is a big accomplishment! My next goal is four months! I am currently admitted to the TCU, Transitional Care Unit, because I am not “sick” enough to need hospital level care, but because I have no means of doing IV antibiotics at home I am being cared for at TCU. 

I've been running fevers for the last couple weeks. Docs don’t really know why; however, they don’t seem too concerned as my lung function is improving. I've also been struggling with weight. Even being in the hospital, I continue to lose as I have no appetite and cannot handle more tube feeds. I do have a set discharge date of February 24. Then it’s time to go home and start packing!

Thank you to all of you who've continued to pray for me and send me well wishes! It means a lot more than you may think!

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment