Monday, August 10, 2015

I'm Winning, I'm ALWAYS Winning!

Hey everyone. Just wanted to give a quick update. I've been in the hospital for 16 days. I was admitted through ER when I came in with a bad cough, shortness of breath, low o2, high heart rate, and chest pain. Turns out I have double pneumonia and a lung infection. I have been receiving three IV antibiotics and two oral antibiotics; however my lung function has not improved since admission. My doctors are talking about switching my antibiotics around to see if that helps. I was on a telemetry monitor for almost a week as my heart rate was pretty high. I was on 3 liters of oxygen until yesterday. Since yesterday morning I have been off o2 completely. :) However, I am still coughing a lot and having shortness of breath. The pain has decreased, but my nausea is pretty bad now. We have come to the conclusion that I have nausea from the antibiotics. They are treating it with IV Phenergan every six hours which helps for a few hours. I am currently having issues with my Port. The doctors have ordered some TPA to try and unclog my line. Praying that it works! I've had no blood return for several days and over those days it has become harder and harder to push anything through the line. So, we will see in about 30 minutes if this works. FINGERS CROSSED!
This is the longest stay I have had in a long time. Usually I am feeling a lot better this far into a course of antibiotics. I am not ok with accepting this as my new norm. I am committed to getting my lung function back and getting in shape. I know it's going to be a hard and long road, but I am going to do it. I am not ready to give up yet!
And... between now and two minutes ago, my doctors came in... We've agree that I can go home with IV antibiotics! My day just went from ok to awesome in less than 60 seconds!
I want to thank everyone who has been keeping me in their thoughts and prayers. Your love and support means so much to me! I am so blessed and thankful to have so many amazing people in my life. I have never felt more comfort and support before. It is an incredible feeling and it makes things so much easier and gives me so much more strength to keep fighting.
I just feel so incredibly blessed to have the life I do. Yes, Cystic Fibrosis and diabetes can be a huge challenge and they set up so many obstacles, but without having CF, I would not be who I am. I would probably not be as strong. I would not have been lead to my incredible foster family. I would not have met the amazing cysters and fibros that I have. And I would most likely have taken so much more for granted. To be honest, if I had to choose between not having CF and losing all those people or being in the same place I am, I would choose this over and over again because my love for my second family and my friends that I've met because of this path I've walked is so much greater than the burden of Cystic Fibrosis.
I refuse to let CF or anything else get in my way of happiness. You've gotta learn to take the good with the bad and the happy with the sad. And I have learned to laugh through the pain and smile through the tears. CF will never win.

1 comment:

  1. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Love Spell,psoriasis,Lottery Spell,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility,Tach Disease ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Autism,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma, (measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Allergic diseases.Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.Lung Cancer, Leukemia Lymphoma Cancer,Lung Mesothelioma Asbestos,
    Ovarian Cervical Uterine Cancer,
    Skin Cancer, Brain Tumor, ,Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,Lupus,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffring from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal. ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete