Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Faith is here!

OK... Soooo, I know I've been awful about keeping you all updated. Here's the last three weeks worth! I was admitted to the hospital via ER Sunday, April 28. During my stay I had another major GI bleed which led to yet another scope and capsule study, but this time they actually found something and were able to clip it and cauterize it! For the past four days, my hemoglobin has remained stable! I hope and pray that this is the end of the bleeding! Today, I am being discharged from my three week hospital stay. While in, I received antibiotics for extremely low PFTs, the lowest I've ever been. Amazingly, I was able to go above and beyond my baseline and goal yesterday when I had a repeat PFT! Words cannot even begin to describe how blessed I am! So many of you are the reasons I have fought this long, difficult battle and you will continue to be the reason I keep fighting. Yes, sometime I want to give up, lay down my weapons and wave my surrender flag, but I know so many people are praying for me and supporting me throughout my trials and triumphs. Most of all, I know GOD and my guardian angel are guiding me and showing me the way. I have made a promise to myself, my friends, my family, my future husband, and the child/children I've not yet been blessed with that I would never give up! No matter how tired I get, I WILL keep fighting. I will fight as long as it takes to be granted my miracle cure! I have faith and hope that someday, in my lifetime, God will answer my prayers, but should that not be his plan, I will graciously accept and follow Him in whatever direction he wants me to go.
I am going to try to update more often as I love sharing my triumphs with all of you. Your encouragement means everything! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment